Thursday, January 06, 2005

Nick the Great

It has been brought to my attention that I failed to give Nick credit for coming up with the idea that the yellow line is a very cool invention. My most sincere apologies to Nick, and I will even feature him in this entry as a way to make it up to him.

Nick is a very cool guy who has provided many hours of entertainment on AIM. He also provides me with an outlet for my Scrubs love, and agrees that Zach Braff is just that awesome. Other cool points about Nick:

- he likes Jimmy Eat World, and is my concert buddy for the show next Saturday
- he likes Something Corporate, and even sings along to it in the car
- he is a very cool person and recommended the Blue Hawaiian Boones to me at OU weekend
- he gives into peer pressure easily, especially when you're convincing him to take shots

But he's still going down in the drinking contest next Friday.

Alcohol, my permanent accessory
Alcohol, a party time necessity
Alcohol, alternative to feeling like yourself
Oh alcohol I still drink to your health

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn...that guy sounds so sexy and hot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home