Sunday, January 09, 2005

So moved on.

It's weird when feelings change after being static for a long time.

I'm not really certain of what caused the change. It could have been one of a few, or a combination of them.

Maybe it was time, maybe it was moving on to someone else, maybe it was distance, maybe it was decreased communication... whatever it was, it happened.

And I'm glad.

I've had one thing or another going on with this person for almost 3 years. And now, while he's still one of the most important friends that I have, it's not anything more than friendship. And that isn't going to change. But the feelings of it being anything else? Gone.

And I'm really good with that one. It feels good. I'm ready for this.

Bring it on, life.

I used to lose floating memories, found myself wishing I'd remember old times.
But I woke today,
felt another way,
felt free in the sky to fly.


1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a lot to be said for faded feelings. And for faded friendships too. Someone told me once they felt there's a reason people in your past are in your past and not your present. I think it's a tough way to look at it, but it can be true. They weren't meant to make it to this point in your life, but that doesnt mean they weren't valuable to the person you are at this point.

It's sad to see them go sometimes.(sometimes) but thanks for the memories, and the opportunity for growth. I'll look back on you with happiness, or with anger, and sometimes with a little pain. but there's a reason you are in the past, and maybe that's just so I could grow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home