Thursday, February 24, 2005

For lack of anything better to post.

Ten random things about me
01. My right leg is 1.25" longer than my left. I often use this to justify my frequent stumbles over nothing.
02. I did not get my 12-year molars until I was 16.
03. My mother wanted to name me Mavournin. Thank God my father was present. And sane.
04. If I was taller, I would have a second sibling.
05. I am lactose-intolerant. Farewell, ice cream. And Lactaid is too expensive, before you suggest it.
06. I live for breakfast tacos.
07. Leslie Nielsen told my mother that I was a cute baby on a plane.
08. I have godawful motion sickness. However, this does grandfather me into the front seat on road trips.
09. I am a National Merit Commended Scholar. When my guidance counselor brought the letter to my pre-cal class, my teacher didn't believe her.
10. I threw my back out while watching The Fugitive. (I was alone. SHUT UP)

nine places i've visited
01. Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas
02. Chicago
03. Juarez, Mexico
04. Pasadena/Burbank/Los Angeles (yay Rose Bowl)
05. New York City
06. Washington, D.C.
07. Savannah
08. Portsmouth, New Hampshire
09. Boston

eight things I want to do before I die
01. Go to Europe
02. Live in Chicago
03. Work on a presidential campaign
04. Make a difference in someone's life
05. Be a foster parent
06. Run a marathon
07. Buy a Land Rover (hey, there had to be one materialistic thing)
08. Run a restaurant in the Caribbean

seven things to win my heart
01. Rub my forehead and play with my hair
02. Kiss my forehead every night before we go to sleep
03. Take me to a baseball game
04. Call me just to say you were thinking of me
05. Make me laugh
06. Buy me good-smelling candles
07. Give me a back massage. A good one.

six things I believe in
01. Happiness
02. That people are inherently good
03. myself.
04. That you know yourself better than anyone else does.
05. God
06. smiling

five things I'm afraid of
01. tornados
02. dying
03. snakes
04. fat
05. flying

four favorite items in my bedroom
01. Cooler & my baby blanket
02. My down comforter
03. My favorite pillow
04. cable TV

three things I do everyday
01. drink Coke
02. brush my teeth
03. hate driving

two things I'm trying not to do right now
01. think about the drive to work tomorrow
02. get my hopes up about Austin (and failing miserably)

one person I want to see right now
01. Not telling.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Tom said...

ok,
ten things list,
item 3. I like that name
item nine, secondary clause is hilarious
item 10, fugitive comment:
wasn't that like, three days ago? that's terrible.

nine things list
item 9. Yeah Boston :)

eight item list
item 8. no one eats in the carribean, just drink. you'll have to run a bar.

seven item list
item 3. one baseball game will win your heart? damn. that's easy...
on the other hand, it might just take one hockey game, and that, turns out, is not as easy as it seems...

six item list
no comments

five item list
item 4. are you afraid of fat, or of getting fat? fat just like, sits there, maybe it jiggles a little

four item list
item 1. cooler and baby blanket is two items. this should be the five item list.

three item list
item 1. you should not be drinking Coke everyday, you gave it up for Lent

two item list
nothin

one item list
I just read the blog, then read the blog that appeared on the comment page. this one says "not telling" but the other one had a name...very intersting.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger K said...

Ah, you see, the name that was up wasn't the person I initially thought of. It was a cop-out, so I edited it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home