Saturday, January 29, 2005

Goddamn

What is it with me and last minute Mardi Gras trips?

My friend IM'd me just now and asked if I was still going. I said no, that the people I knew who were still going weren't people I wanted to stay with, and that the people I'd been planning to stay with couldn't make the trip. He said "You're welcome to stay with us. We're leaving at 9 AM on Friday and driving back Sunday morning."

This means I'd have to get myself to College Station on Thursday night, meaning I'd have to convince work to let me have Friday off. I'm going to volunteer to stay late all week to get the projects done, and hopefully they'll let me have it off as a PTO day. Cross your fingers...

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Tom said...

nice. be sure to bring back some beads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home