Monday, February 21, 2005

Like, gag me.

Get over yourself.

Yes, you.

You are an arrogant ass that is making more enemies than anyone should manage to make in a three week period.

You are not the be-all, end-all of life.

Your ideas aren't even that good. At best, they're mediocre. It's other peoples' suggestions about those ideas that makes them great. But do you give credit where credit is due? Nope.

You like to talk a good game, but in reality, there's nothing there. It's all surface. Don't get me wrong--you'd be an amazing actor, because you've somehow managed to convince a LOT of people that you actually have substance.

That, or everyone you hang out with has as much depth as you do.

I feel better now.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Tom said...

please don't be about me, please don't be about me, please don't be about me.

:) as far as credit where credit is due, yuo should just start signing your name to everything you're involved with. Like, your john hancock on the cover page of every report you've handled, rubber-stamping any project to which you've contributed, or just branding the boss's forehead with "Kelly does good work"

Stand up and be noticed I say. (you may have to stand on a chair.)

-Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home