Thursday, June 09, 2005

Damn the man.

I am breaking all of the rules and being a rebel.

Because I have been here a short amount of time, I am (technically) relegated to the third floor of the parking garage. I've been semi-beating the system by parking at the bottom of the ramp from the second to the third floors in the area that is covered--I'm on the third level, technically, but I've got covered parking.

This, however, is still remarkably inefficient. Every day, I park at the bottom of the ramp. I lock my car. I walk over to the garage exit. I walk across the skybridge to the second floor of the building. I take the stairs down to the first floor, and go to my desk.

The parking garage is not remotely full.

The first floor is remarkably empty. This is probably because NO ONE SITS ON THE FIRST FLOOR.

So, today, when I came back from lunch, I said "fuck it."

I parked on the first floor. I locked my car. I walked across the street, and I walked into the front door. No stairs. No waste of time.

So there.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Tom said...

damn. that's like, james dean reincarnate. except, you know, with a cause.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home