Sunday, April 24, 2005

Holy Reproduction, Batman!!!

Presently, I am sporting several band-aids covering scrapes on my leg.

I own a couch, a mismatched chair, a set of tables from wal-mart, a secondhand entertainment center, a collection of mismatched bookshelves, a bed, a secondhand dresser, and a desk.

My pantry is stocked with such gourmet items as macaroni and cheese, Lipton noodles, pasta, and Pop-tarts.

On a good day, I remember to check the mail, rinse off my toothbrush, take my vitamins, and take out the trash.

On a bad day, I leave the apartment with clothes strewn throughout every room, empty Wendy's cups on the table, lights on, and dirty dishes.

My idea of long-term commitment is signing a 12-month lease.

And yet, friends of mine are having children.

I think we may have reached a point where I can't really related to them anymore. Marriage? Sure, I can see why you'd want to do that.

But you want to suck the snot out of another human being's nose because they can't do it themselves, at the age of 22?

Yeah, I don't get that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home