Thursday, April 14, 2005

Grocery Store, Here I Come

I am going grocery shopping for the first time since... well, I don't remember. I guess the same school of thought applies to grocery shopping as does to changing your sheets--when you can no longer remember the last time you did this task, it's time to do it.

However, this time I have A List. And I am sticking to the List. I swear to God--if I come home with anything that is not one of the items listed below, I am in Big Trouble. Or something.

Lettuce
Tomatoes
Potatos
Bread
Pepperoni
Eggs
Light Sour Cream
Shredded Cheese
Cottage Cheese
Milk
Mozzerella
American Cheese
Margarine
Light Ranch
Lipton Noodles
Crackers
Cake Mix
Icing
Cupcake Cups
Cokes
Ben & Jerry's Marsha Marsha Marsmallow ice cream

It's hard to tell that I'm lactose intolerant from that list, isn't it? But in my defense, the cheeses listed serve very distinct differences: the American is for grilled cheese, the mozerella is for crackers & pepperoni (my favorite no-cooking dinner/lunch), the shredded is for omlettes and baked potatos, and the cottage is because I love it.

And now, I am off, and I am totally going to float a check to pay for all of this, because I have $46 in my bank account and I am too lazy to buy a few things now and the bulk of it tomorrow when I get paid--I despise going to the store, and once is enough for me.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Tom said...

Potatoes, with an 'e'
Just ask Dan Quayle.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home