Friday, July 01, 2005

Holy stupidity, Batman!

I have little to no detail about the flight that John and Tom are arriving on today. This is because Tweedledum and Tweedledumbass neglected to ever give me information.

All I've got is that they're on United. I was told by John that they land at 10:56 AM.

Imagine my surprise when my phone rang at 10:15 AM and the caller ID said John's name. My first thought?

"You guys are supposed to be on a plane, in the sky, without cell phone service."

I answered, and we had a conversation that went something like this:

John: We're here! We're at gate B29.
Kelly: What do you mean, you're here? It's 10:15
John: Well, yeah, the plane was delayed.
Kelly: Delayed?! You told me you were landing at 11 AM!
John: It is 11 A--oh shit... this is central time... it's only 10:15.

*sigh*

Their asses are still at the airport because I couldn't leave work until 11, LIKE I HAD PLANNED TO DO.

I'm on my way to get them now. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Susan said...

kelly, my dear, why are you not posting? i enjoy reading your blogs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home