Tuesday, July 19, 2005

100 Things

Because I'm oh-so-original.

1. I secretly love Apple, and want an iBook.
2. I fully believe that inanimate objects have feelings.
3. I hate talking on the phone
4. but I want people to call me.
5. I am very shy
6. but you'd never know it if you know me well.
7. The concept of talking "dirty" mortifies me beyond belief, and I will never be wasted enough to pull it off.
8. Using "u" in place of "you" or "ur" in place of "your" will render you off of my buddy list/out of my call log.
9. Zach Morris from Saved By The Bell is my ideal guy in human form.
10. I wish I could sing
11. but I'll settle for being a good violin player.
12. I wish I had played cello, though.
13. I hate how insecure I am.
14. My weakness is creamy jalepeno and a margarita.
15. I still sleep with a pound puppy named Cooler that I've had for 21 years
16. And the baby blanket I've had for 23.
17. Speaking of sleep, I can't sleep anywhere but on my stomach
18. and I never sleep as well when I'm not in my own bed
19. or when someone is in bed with me.
20. I can't watch scary movies.
21. I hate making decisions
22. which is why being laid back is a good thing for me
23. because I don't really care what anyone else decides, as long as I don't have to do it.
24. This means that my worst nightmare would be to date someone as apathetic as me.
25. I like Dave Matthews, even though it's cool to hate him now.
26. I've never understood the desire to have sex in your parents' bed
27. and I really think people who want to are freaky.
28. I used to hate my job
29. but now I think it's pretty cool
30. and I'm not just saying that because of all the free stuff I get.
31. I think penguins are the coolest animal ever
32. and I totally want a pet penguin, even if that's not realistic.
33. I used to want to be a doctor
34. then I took chemistry and decided to go into corporate communications instead.
35. I'm slightly dyslexic--I scramble numbers, not letters.
36. This is ironic, considering that 90% of my job is centered around numbers.
37. I have severe ADD.
38. My right leg is 1.25" longer than my left
39. you can't tell because when I walk, I don't straighten my right leg completely
40. so no, I don't have a limp.
41. But I do have a tendancy to trip over air.
42. I like my hair better as brunette than blonde.
43. I wear flip flops non-stop from March to November
44. I get flip flop tan lines even if I'm not wearing them while out in the sun.
45. I don't know if I want to get married
46. but if I do, I think I want a destination wedding. So much less hassle.
47. It would probably be in the Bahamas
48. but I have no idea who my bridesmaids would be
49. nor do I know what kind of engagement ring I would want.
50. I'm told that this is not normal for a female.
51. I like my sister now
52. It took us 21 years to get to a place where we could actually relate to each other
53. I blame the four year age difference.
54. I've always loved her, but loving someone doesn't obligate you to like them--that has to be voluntary.
55. I hate driving when there are other people on the road
56. and I wish that I had the power to take people's licenses away on the spot for being stupid drivers.
57. If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to fly.
58. I suck at picking favorite movies, books, and songs.
59. I look nothing like my father
60. but I am exactly like him in terms of personality.
61. I have puked exactly one time since I was six years old
62. it was because I got absolutely wasted
63. I don't remember anything from that night,
64. but I woke up the next morning sans shirt in my (male) friend's bed
65. Oops.
66. I have come to the conclusion that pre-martial sex is not fun enough to make up for the stress it causes
67. because no matter how many forms of birth control you're using, you will panic every month when it's time for your period
68. though it is nice to look forward to getting your period, because when you're abstinent, you don't want it.
69. I used to hate fireworks because of the loud noise
70. but I no longer need to stick my fingers in my ears to tolerate them.
71. I have an 80% hearing loss in my left ear
72. and it's really inconvenient
73. but I do have limited lip reading skills that I employ when in bars and restaurants where it's hard to hear people
74. but I have to remember to explain why I'm staring at someone's mouth.
75. I hate pancakes.
76. I'm not a fan of chocolate or candy either.
77. I also hate water,
78. and it totally has a taste to it.
79. I love being outside
80. and I wish I could go camping more often.
81. although I am terrified of snakes, so this might not be the best plan.
82. I was sick for six straight weeks two years ago
83. and my glands still haven't stopped swelling from it.
84. I think that green skittles represent all that is evil about the world.
85. but green M&Ms are my favorite.
86. I think that it is better to have a few very close friends than a lot of casual friends.
87. If you had told me five years ago that I'd still be in frequent contact with people from high school, I would've laughed you out of the room
88. and I'm still glad we don't do five year reunions.
89. I think that getting married right out of college is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
90. People that cannot control the volume of their voices annoy the crap out of me
91. as do people that interrupt.
92. Sometimes I wish I'd done the creative sequence
93. and then I look at people I know who did the creative sequence and are still unemployed
94. and I think "damn, media is awesome"
95. I love college football
96. but I hate the NFL.
97. I don't so much like kids
98. they're awfully weird.
99. I am neither a cat nor a dog person.
100. my birthday occasionally falls on Mother's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home