Thursday, March 17, 2005

Musings.

Since I need to kill 28 minutes between now and when my meeting is scheduled to start, I thought I'd do a nice breakdown of my plans for the next several (read: six) months.

March
25-27 Easter

April
1-3 Austin (Forty Acres Fest, guest speaking, etc.)
9-12 Tom visits/Rangers Home Opener
23-24 Jimmy Eat World rescheduled concert date in Austin (originally in January)

May
12-15 Chris' graduation (College Station), my birthday (Dallas and Austin), early celebration of Andrea's birthday (actually May 19)
27-June 1 Meg visits. Also includes a trip to Austin

June
June is boring so far. I kind of like it that way, to be honest.

July
1-5 John and Tom visit. Includes a trip to Austin for the 4th.
Yet to be determind weekend in July--house hunting.

August
Moving at some point--likely around the 15th.
31 Classes begin

September
23-25 Austin City Limits Music Festival

It's shaping up to be a nice year.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Tom said...

ok, my year:
today, check out apt. then drink
tomorrow, friend's bday party (drink)
saturday/sunday: catch up on sleep
mon-thurs:wake up, work, go home, sleep, repeat
fri: second bday party (drink)
etc.
april 9th: texas for hanging out and baseball
13th:back to work
etc.
may: move in to apt (hopefully)
june: work and/or drink at apt.
july 1th: country's bday celebration in texas (drink)
6th: back to work
etc.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home