Thursday, December 22, 2005

Further adventures from tonight.

A snippet of a conversation that just took place between one of the involved parties from the pervious entry. Dialogue begins with myself.

"I'm not tired."

"Me either."

"Well, I mean, I'm tired to the point that I don't want to go out-out, but I'm not tired enough to sleep or watch a movie and be low-key."

"Right, basically."

"Let's go look at Christmas lights."

"But... but I just showered, and I'm in bed wearing inappropriate attire for going out."

"Put some damn clothes on and let's go."

"I love that you know me well enough to know that I'm not wearing clothes right now."

"It creeps me out, actually. I'm showering, then I'm picking you up at 10:30."

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine."

*click*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home